28.1.06

That's my Bush

Bush will be giving his State of the Union speech again where he’ll go over his new ideas he wants to sell to us. It seems like he does one of these every year. You’d think he could just come up with a few good plans and actually follow through on them. Any luck finding Bin Laden? Or privatizing Social Security? Or getting steroids out of baseball? I don’t even remember what the others were about.

I won’t be watching it this time. They’re never all that interesting. You can bet my speeches as President will be interesting. I won’t watch, but I can tell you what Bush’s speech will be about. Freedom, terrorism, Iraq, democracy, freedom, terror, 9-11, evildoers, Americans, stay the course. Republicans standing and clapping, Democrats not standing and not clapping. Not going to miss much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home