27.1.06

Give life. Get some balls.

I donated another unit of blood today. I always had just gone down to Union South’s Youngblood, usually about five times a year. As President, I’ve instituted monthly blood drives at the White House. I’ve offered up $500 for anyone who can beat my 5 minute donation time.

I really don’t understand why people who can give blood choose not to. I’m going to have to start doing PSA’s where I call guys pussies for being afraid of a little needlestick, question their manhood. I’ll basically call them women for not giving blood. Plus I think asking “Where are yours?” over a picture of two units of blood hanging like testicles would be a good image. I’d also do one where I note that gay men aren’t allowed to give blood. So don’t be gay, give blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home