11.1.06

Where's the Beef?

It’s time to get dirty. That’s right. I’m going negative. The only real problem with attacking my opponents right now is I’m not sure who they will be.

I may as well start with Feingold. He’ll probably run, and since he’s from Wisconsin too, he’ll probably pull some of my local support. Yeah, he’s become popular lately. Yeah, he’s got sort of a reputation for being a maverick. Campaign finance reform, opposing the Iraq war, the Patriot Act. Still, he’s got nothing on me. I just don’t use the term “maverick” because the cattle metaphor dosen’t fit well with the horse metaphor I want to use. Let’s see Mr. Feingold say something like “Let’s institute a national ID card that is mandatory for obtaining any license or employment” or “Let’s throw out the Bureau of Indian Affairs” or “Let’s convert to the metric system.” I’ve got more, I just dont’ feel like listing them all here. I could go on and on if I wanted. And I will throughout the campaign.

Yes, I’ve been drinking a little tonight. What are you going to do about it? Not thrwo your vote away in the next election? Oooh, I’m so scared. You’ll just be the one who looks like an idiot when I win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home