3.2.07

SuperBowl XLI

SuperBowl XLI is tomorrow, Indianapolis Colts vs. Chicago Bears. Everyone seems to be sure that the Colts will win. As usual, everyone is picking the wrong team. Sure, you may not agree with my pick of the Bears to win. Then again, you probably didn't agree with my picks of Indy and Chicago two weeks ago. Offense wins games, Defense wins championships. Or at least that's what Rex Grossman has been telling himself all year. Fortunately for the Bears, their defense and special teams will be their offense. Heck, I've wouldn't be surprised to see Urlacher put in as a running back or tight end. It's the last game of the year, can't hold anything back now.

It would be nice to see Peyton Manning lose to Rex Grossman. And I usually like to root for the underdog, except when I know they will lose. But the real reason I'm picking the Bears, and the main reason for this post, is so I can link to this video.

*Not that I had any doubts, but this clearly shows who will win.

And the Sears Tower destroyed the other buildings from Indy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dorshorst said...

Well, I was wrong.

Congratulations, Indianapolis, Dungy, Manning.

I don't want to put this all on Grossman and say he lost the game for Chicago, so I have to end this comment.

4/2/07 21:09  
Blogger Erik Opsal said...

You were right, defense wins championships. Only this time it was Indy's D walloping a Rex Grossman-led squad and pounding them into the ground.

4/2/07 21:40  
Blogger reynaldo10 said...

good call on the bears winning.

7/2/07 01:53  
Blogger Dorshorst said...

I went with the Orangutan. That's always the smart choice.

7/2/07 10:36  
Blogger Dorshorst said...

I guess I should have listened to a smarter animal and gone with the dolphin that picked the Colts.

7/2/07 15:05  
Blogger Dorshorst said...

And I didn't see anyone voicing any disagreeing opinions before the game.
It's much easier to point out how wrong I was after the game was over.

14/2/07 00:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home