6.1.07

yet another sports related post

I realize that I might have said somewhere before that I wouldn't blog about hockey again, but this video is worth viewing if you haven't seen it yet. Besides, everyone loves videos of sports bloopers.
Missed Empty Net Goal

There have been times at Badger games when the opposing team pulls their goalie and we all chant "better goalie," but this is ridiculous. I know the puck hit a rough patch of ice and that it was a fluke and wasn't Stefan's fault.
But you still can't let that happen. And I have little sympathy for anyone named Stefan. (It's a hard 'ph,' pronounced the same as 'v,' it's the way the name was originally spelt.)

and while I'm posting sports highlight clips, I may as well put this one up.
Fiesta Bowl: Boise State-Oklahoma

I promise that not every post this year will be about sports.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

1/4/10 00:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home