28.8.07

Total Eclipse

Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round...

Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears...

Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all my years have gone by...

Turn around, every now and then I get a little bit terrified I see the fucking look in your eyes...

I doubt many others stayed awake all night to watch the eclipse, but I did and I thought it was cool, even if most of my photos I tried did not turn out very well. Better shots here, here, here, here, here, and here.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

I goto bed pretty early...but I did notice how incredibly bright the moon was last night. Was definitely something quite cool to see!

28/8/07 10:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home