1.1.07

A New Year

Well, it’s just past midnight, January 1, 2007. Although I know that the calendar changing from one year to another is just an arbitrary date that really means nothing, I still think the whole New Year’s celebration has some merit. It’s a chance to evaluate how you’ve spent the last year and how you hope to spend the next.


I resolve to write new entries daily for this blog and M&W. I acknowledge that this next year will be just as irrational s the last, but I resolve to do what i can to spread rationality and Neutrality. I resolve to get in better shape and to gain 10 pounds of muscle, to better prepare myself for a bear attack, to complete my transformer suit by Halloween, and to eat a gallon of beans in 45 minutes. And I resolve to make 2007 a better year than 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home