8.4.07

Since I earlier linked to the recent South Park episode that questioned what rabbits and eggs have to do with Easter, I thought it was only fair to provide this.

The History Channel explains Easter. Don't forget, the History Channel is only 90% war. The other 10% is religion. You can make your own snide comment about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home